Homeopathic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis affects many as they age, and it has always been known as a common symptom of aging. There are many different types of arthritis, and there are many different ways to approach treating your arthritis. You need to talk to your doctor, because you want to make sure that you get the best treatment possible for your arthritis. There are common ways of treating arthritis and many of them are pretty orthodox. There are, however, alternate methods for treating arthritis that may not be so mainstream. There are homeopathic treatments for arthritis that, if you look into them, you may find helpful.
There are various forms of homeopathic treatment, and some may work while others don't produce the effects you are looking for. Here's a quick list of various homeopathic treatments that may or may not work:
- Aconitum: This should be taken three times every hour for those who are rheumatic who suffer from fever, restlessness, and anxiety.
- Actea spic: If your arthritis is centered in the feet and hands and if your joints are painful and swollen (as often happens with arthritis anyway), then actea spic is the remedy for you.
- Apis mellifica: Take this if you're experiencing lots of swelling, but not a lot of pain.
- Arctium: Take arctium every four hours if you're experiencing joint pain, colalgia, and neuralgia.
- Arnica montana: This remedy should be used for people who are showing more neurological symptoms: denial about their arthritis, a tendency toward being excessively sensitive, and a preference to be left alone. A person in this condition may have rheumatoid arthritis.
- Belladonna: Perfect for people whose pain comes on suddenly, without warning. The pain is a sharp pain and the affected joints are red and swollen.
- Bryonia alba: If your arthritic pain becomes worse when you move and if you are a bit sensitive to touch, then bryonia alba is the homeopathic remedy is for you.
- Calcarea carlionica-ostrearum: This remedy is another one for those with more neurological symptoms, like fear and confusion. The person may be suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, aggravated in damp or wet conditions.
- Chamomilla: This treatment works best when the person is restless and angry, and it helps with severe pain.
- Cimicifuga racemosa: Use cimicifuga racemosa if the pain is more located in the muscles (as opposed to the bones). This remedy works best for people who talk too much and who are restless; their mood may change between happy and sad without warning.
- Kalmia latifolia: This works best for acute nonfebrile rheumatism with pains that migrate.
- Mercurius: You should take mercurius for pain and swelling at the joints. The pain is usually worse at night and is accompanied by excessive sweating.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans works best in women and children whose arthritic pain is worse in the heat and better in the cold.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Another remedy for neurological symptoms, rhus toxicodendron is for people who are apprehensive and depressed, which characteristics are more pronounced at night. When they don't move much, the arthritis increases in pain and stiffness.
So, as you can see, there are several options for your homeopathic treatments. You should always make sure that your homeopathic treatment is FDA approved and that it doesn't interfere with or affect your current health conditions. Before you know it, your arthritis pain will practically be gone!
The most common form of arthritis, so often it elicits complaints of 'Oh, my aching bones.' Osteoarthritis is a degenerative ...
Often confused with "temporal arteritis" because of the similar-sounding name, templar arthritis generally causes pain in the ...
Many people suffer from arthritis, making it one of the most common health problems in the United States. However, dealing ...